1 pkg. Tortilla wraps – White or Whole Wheat1 lb (454g) lean ground beef 4 medium sized tomatoes diced 2 tsp chopped garlic 2 tbsp chili powder 1 tbsp cumin, ground 2 cups refried beans 1 cup sliced jalapeno peppers – more or less to taste depending on desired heat level 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce ¼ cup sour cream ¼ cup sliced black olives Salt and Pepper to taste
· In a large skillet over medium high heat, cook ground beef until brown, drain excess fat. Reduce heat to medium and add chopped tomatoes, chilli powder, garlic and cumin. Cook for 2 minutes, blending well.
· Mist and heat the tortilla according to package instructions.
· Spread tortilla with a layer of refried beans almost to the edge. Top with the ground beef mixture, jalapeno peppers, cheese, lettuce, sour cream and sliced olives. Try to keep the ingredients away from the edges of the roti for easier roll-up.
· Season with salt and pepper to taste.
· Roll up roti burrito-style and serve immediately.Pin It